Bigbrownmonster offers digital versions of some of his paintings for sale. These selected digital prints (found in the portfolio page) are photographed or scanned from his personal portfolio of work.
These digital images are sold as downloadable files and not sold as a tangible print.
Should you decide to display this artwork, it is recommended that you print it on professional grade archival matt paper or even canvas for best results. A white frame is recommended for most of the prints.
The digital images will be provided as print ready JPEG files at 300 dpi resolution and will have varying dimensions (according to their originals). Other formats may be available subject to requests.
The watermark seen on the images on this site will not appear on your downloaded purchased image.
Once your purchase is complete, a link to cloud storage space will be sent to your email address.
- Colors may vary from what you see on your computer screen, and even from printer to printer.
- These digital prints are for personal use only, and they are strictly not to be used for resale or commercial purposes.
- They are also not to be used for display within institutions and commercial spaces.
- Sale of the images does not transfer copyright. The copyright remains with Wil-kie Tan (aka Bigbrownmonster).
- While the prints are not restricted to one-time use, the artist requests that there should be no sharing/distribution of the downloaded images amongst your friends/colleagues. Kindly understand that all purchases go to the support of his creative work (and certainly helps with his bills).
- As these prints are digital downloads, there will be no refunds issued.
Get in touch with Bigbrownmonster today to find out more about prices of individual prints/ if you like a personal custom-order artwork done. Please note that that a non-refundable 25% of the quoted price must be received before the commencement of custom-orders.
A LINK TO THE FINAL FILES ON A CLOUD STORAGE SPACE WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU, ONCE THE BALANCE OF THE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
Payment by Paypal or bank transfer is preferred.
>> back to Portfolio